Bremen Trick or Treating Scheduleby Bremen Police Department on October 17, 2014
Trick or Treat Night for the Town of Bremen will be on Friday October 31, 2014 from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm unless there is a home sectional football play-off game, then it will be on Thursday October 30. Residents who wish to participate are asked to turn on their front door or porch lights during this time.
The Bremen Police Department would like to remind parents and children participating in Halloween to have a fun but safe time by exercising the following safety precautions.
1. Select a costume that can be seen at night and make sure that you can remove the mask as you travel from house to house.
2. A responsible adult should always accompany children.
3. Never trick or treat alone.
4. Trick or treat in neighborhoods that you are familiar with and at houses that have their porch or front door lights on.
5. Do not enter a house if you don't know the people living there.
6. Use extreme caution when crossing the streets. Remove your mask and look both ways.
7. Take a flashlight with you and stay in well-lighted neighborhoods.
8. Never accept rides or go with strangers.
9. Do not eat any treats until you have returned home and your mother or father tells you it is ok.
The Bremen Police Department will have extra patrols out during Trick or Treat hours to promote safety for all participants.