Requests for permission to use TPPL Content for commercial purposes should be addressed to the contact person below:
E-mail to email@example.com or send a letter to:
The People's Paper, Inc.
Attn: Tammy Venable, Content Licensing
108 W. Plymouth St.
Bremen, IN 46506
2. Notice of Copyright Infringement: If you believe that your material has been posted on our Service and is accessible in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you must notify us according to DMCA notification instructions. We will make every effort to validate the copyright claim, and if validated, remove the offending content.
Copyright infringement notifications should be addressed to the contact person below:
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to:
The People's Paper, Inc.
Attn: Les Turner, DMCA Contact
108 W. Plymouth St.
Bremen, IN 46506
3. Links to Third-Party Services or Websites: The service may contain links to external websites or services owned, operated, or managed by third parties. Although a linked website may feature a TPPL logo or other identification, such third party websites are not under the control of TPPL. TPPL is not responsible for the contents, operations, business practices or privacy policies of any linked website. We provide linked websites only as a convenience, and the inclusion of such links does not necessarily constitute an endorsement by The People's Paper, LLC. of any person offering any content, services, or products on the linked websites. If you decide to access and use linked websites, you understand, acknowledge and agree that you do so at your own risk.
4. Advertisers: The inclusion of advertisers’ statements, messages, offers, advice, or promotional materials on or through our Service is not an endorsement by TPPL. Your correspondence and business dealings directly with, or participation in the promotions of advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of your purchase of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the advertiser. You understand, acknowledge and agree that The People's Paper, LLC is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings or due to the presence of advertisers on the service.
5. Classified Ads: TPPL may offer Classified Ads for the sale of goods and services. Sellers must certify that their product or service is not on our prohibited items list. Fees charged to post listings with special features or premium listings are non-refundable if the product or service is on our prohibited items list . We reserve the right to reject or remove any Classified Ad, even those that are not included on the prohibited items list. We may, at our discretion, deactivate the accounts of users who submit multiple ads we deem inappropriate. Sellers are entirely responsible for the content of their advertisements, interactions with buyers and the delivery of all orders. TPPL simply provides the forum and is not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. We have no control over the quality, safety or legality of advertised products or services, nor any matters relating to the transaction. You understand, acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with your use of Classified Ads.
(A) Use any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or other information, or impersonating any person or otherwise misrepresent your relationship or affiliation for purposes of using the Service;
(B) Delete or revise any material, content or other information on the Service;
(C) Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Services’ infrastructure or operating systems;
(D) Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activity being conducted on the Service;
(D) Harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including but not limited to, email addresses, IP addresses, unique device IDs, usage, transaction or search history using systematic, electronic methods, or any other means to create or compile (directly or indirectly) a profile, compilation, database or directory without prior written permission from The People's Paper, LLC;
(F) Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatar's or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the service other than the search engine and search agents available from TPPL. Recognized search engines (such as Google, MSN, and Yahoo) are exempted and their indexing is encouraged.
(G) Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up any part of the Service;
(H) Link to the Service or TPPL content, frame the Service, exhibit or display the Service in association or connection with an unauthorized logo, name, or mark; or do anything that could falsely suggest a relationship between The People's Paper, Inc. and any non-affiliated third party, or do anything that could potentially deprive us of revenue or user activity (including but not limited to revenue or activity generated from promotions, advertising, or sale of products);
(I) Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Service, or which, in our sole judgment, exposes us, any of our users, or advertisers to any liability or detriment of any type.
You also are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Service, including, without limitation:
(A) Accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
(B) Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
(C) Attempting to interfere with the service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by way of submitting a virus to, or overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing," or "crashing" the service;
(D) Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail, mobile message, or posting.
Violations of any system, network, or security measures related to our Service may result in civil and/or criminal liability. TPPL will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and will involve and cooperate with governmental agencies and law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
7. Posting User Generated Content: If you submit, transmit, distribute, post, communicate or store content (including, without limitation, text, photos, audio and/or video content, graphics, news stories, in our services’ public areas, such as blogs, comment forums, chat rooms, message boards, social networking platforms, or news submission services, you are solely responsible for your own content, the consequences of posting such, and your reliance on any content found in these areas. You understand that we may, but are not obligated to, monitor or review content in any public area and that we shall not have any liability whatsoever related to such content, whether arising under the laws of libel, privacy, copyright, trademark, obscenity or otherwise. In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger due to such content, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
(A) Posting of copyrightable information without either (i) being the copyright owner or (ii) having the express consent of the copyright owner;
(B) Posting information that reveals trade secrets unless you own them or have a license to disclose or use any such secrets;
(C) Using a public area for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
(D) Posting content that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
(E) Posting content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by TPPL in our sole discretion;
(F) Posting advertisements or solicitations of business;
(G) After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting/sending comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form);
(H) Posting surveys, contests, chain letters or pyramid schemes;
(I) Impersonating another person or allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments; and
(J) Uploading or distributing files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer, operating system or electronic device.
9. User Generated Content License Granted to TPPL: TPPL does not claim ownership of the content or material you submit on, to or through our Service. You will continue to own any content submitted to us. However, by your submission on, to or through the service, email, postal mail, or any other manner, you grant TPPL and our successors a world-wide, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable and non-exclusive right (including any moral right) and fully sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content anywhere, for any purpose, and in any form, media or technology now known or later developed. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your posting. We are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication to the service for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information. We are under no obligation to maintain any submission you make and may remove any submission at any time in our sole discretion. By your submission, you also warrant and represent that you own, license, or otherwise lawfully control all of the rights to your content, and that our use of your content will not infringe or violate the rights of any other person.
10. Minors: Children under the age of 13 are prohibited by COPPA from participating in activities that require registration and the collection of personal Information. Parents and legal guardians may register for the activity on behalf of their child, under the parent or legal guardian’s own name and personal Information. The parents or legal guardians of minor children shall be solely responsible for:
(A) the online content and activities of such minor;
(B) monitoring such minor's access to and use of the service; and
(C) the consequences of any use of the services by such minor.
(A) Warranties of merchantibility or fitness for a particular purpose;
(B) Warranties against infringement of third party intellectual property, proprietary or privacy rights;
(C) Warranties relating to delays, interruptions, errors, or omissions in the Service, or any part thereof;
(D) Warranties relating to the delivery of the Service;
(E) There is no warranty that any of the Services will meet your needs or requirements, or the needs or requirements of any other person. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that the use of our Service is at your own risk. Your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using or accessing the Service.
TPPL shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, compensatory, exemplary, or punitive damages arising out of your access, use or inability to use the Service or any website or online service linked to the Service. We reserve the right to delete, suspend, terminate or alter the content of the Service in any way, at any time, for any reason, without prior notification, and TPPL will not be liable in any way for any possible consequences of such changes.